CONCRETE DRIVEWAY CONTRACTOR IN ALPHARETTA, NORTH FULTON COUNTY, GA
Are you looking for a highly qualified concrete driveway contractor in Alpharetta, North Fulton County, GA? Greenlawn Georgia Hardscaping & Landscaping is a full-service landscaping company that is properly equipped, experienced and insured to take your concrete driveway project from an exciting start to a successful finish. Contact us today for a free on-site estimate by calling (770) 375-9640 or by using our contact form.
Alpharetta, GA, Concrete Driveway Contractor Services
Expect Superior Quality on Your New Alpharetta Concrete Driveway
Greenlawn Georgia Hardscaping & Landscaping is committed to providing superior customer service from start to finish on your concrete driveway replacement (or new driveway) project. Our goal is to meet and exceed every clients’ expectations, and to provide superior quality and value in all of our work, including:
- Complimentary on-site consultation
- Free quote (after site consultation)
- Clear, straightforward, written agreement
- Prompt communication and scheduling
- Quality, industry standard details and professional installation
Greenlawn Georgia Hardscaping & Landscaping provides concrete driveway contractor services in Alpharetta, Buford, Cumming, Johns Creek, Sandy Springs and Roswell.
Over time your driveway becomes worn down with cracks and potholes that may be harmful to your vehicle and the cause of other landscaping issues. Replacing your driveway improves the health of your yard by addressing any drainage problems caused by cracks. It also prolongs the life of your vehicle by removing harmful obstacles from your driveway.
Why not fix the driveway yourself? DIY repairs or patches can cost almost as much as replacing an entire driveway. Realistically, those fixes only provide short-term solutions for a long-term problem. Temporary repairs to concrete cracks and potholes will eventually fail, causing you to have to fix them again which wastes your time, energy and money.
Instead, save your effort by hiring concrete driveway contractors in Alpharetta, Greenlawn Georgia, LLC. We will properly evaluate and address any underlying issues in the property and replace the driveway with care and professionalism. Here are a few good reasons to add a new concrete driveway:
- Concrete is environmentally friendly
- A new concrete driveway increases your property value
- The concrete material offers improved resistance to light and heat, as compared to asphalt
- The installation process can improve drainage in the surrounding area
- Concrete offers a safe and smoother surface for vehicles
- Saves you from spending money on extensive future repairs of your driveway and vehicles
- Low maintenance
Concrete Driveway Replacement
CMU & Concrete Retaining Walls
Concrete Patios & Walkways
Concrete Pool Decks
Concrete Stairs and Steps
Concrete Footers and Slabs
Even with the moderate climate we enjoy here in Georgia, freezing and thawing, and large volumes of storm water are climactic realities that impact residential and commercial driveways every year.
As water gets between the cracks and freezes and thaws, this problem continues to worsen. This can also happen when the base below the concrete is not well compacted and stable prior to laying concrete. As your vehicles drive up and down the driveway each day it puts stress on the driveway over time.
Additionally, vehicles wear down and depreciate more quickly when they hit more cracks and potholes. This causes damage to wheel rims, shocks, struts, tires and the vehicles alignment. These expenses can add up quickly.
Contact Greenlawn Georgia for a free estimate to replace your concrete driveway by visiting our Contact Page or by calling (770) 375-9640.
New Concrete Driveway Installation in Alpharetta, GA
If you are looking for a highly qualified concrete driveway contractor in Alpharetta, North Fulton County, GA, contact Greenlawn, Georgia, LLC. We provide superior results, convenient scheduling, and free onsite estimates at your convenience. Greenlawn Georgia is licensed and insured for your peace of mind.
The Concrete Driveway Installation Process
Greenlawn Georgia, LLC takes great care in the process of installing every new concrete driveway, following local codes and industry standards. First, we make sure the soil is well compacted to ensure that the concrete sits level on a solid foundation. We then frame out the size and shape of your driveway, placing reinforcing bar in the open cavity.
According to local code requirements, we pour concrete driveways at a depth of 4 inches minimum. There are instances when this may be thicker such as for use with heavier commercial vehicles. When the concrete begins to cure, we put expansion joints every 10 to 12 foot (depending on the actual size) with a center joint in the middle.
Estimating Concrete Driveway Prices in North Georgia
Concrete driveways and patios in Alpharetta, north Fulton, Georgia cost between seven and twelve dollars a square foot. Here are four factors to consider when determining where your concrete hardscaping services costs will lie:
- Will your old driveway or patio need to be broken up and removed?
- Accessibility to the location of the new concrete? If access to the area is limited, then we can often use a concrete buggy, for smaller projects. For a larger project with accessibility issues, we order a concrete boom pump and a special mix to achieve quality flow, which will affect the cost of the driveway or patio.
- How does the size of the project affect the price per square foot? The larger the area the lower the price per square foot. If the project is below a minimum number of cubic yards, an additional fee is added by the concrete company to compensate for their costs in delivering to the project.
- How do sloping grades and curved designs affect the cost? If the driveway shape or grade changes are significant, project costs may rise when the driveway or patio being installed is in an area that slopes, has storm water drainage issues, or requires resolution of other design or installation issues.
Greenlawn Georgia is Licensed and Insured
Committed to attention to detail, punctuality, and worksite safety, Greenlawn Georgia is licensed and insured for your peace of mind. We would love to work with you in creating and refining your outdoor living space by providing concrete services in north Georgia, to your complete satisfaction!
We offer concrete driveway contractor services in communities in north Georgia including Alpharetta, Buford, Cumming, Johns Creek, Sandy Springs and Roswell.
Greenlawn Georgia, LLC is a full-service concrete driveway contractor serving Alpharetta in North Fulton County, Georgia. Contact us today for a free quote.